Saturday, 18 October 2014

ZOELLA BEAUTY REVIEW

Posted by Unknown at Saturday, October 18, 2014
Hiya everyone,
i have another review today of the very well know Zoella's beauty items,first of all i am very proud of Zoella being a huge fan of hers myself i have tried many different products by all different brands and people and if I'm honest none is as quite as fascinating as Zoe's.
My favourite product from Zoe's line has to be the hand cream (creamy madly dreamy) i get really dry hands in the autumn and winter and this is really working wonders,it smells divine i just want to eat it!!.
£5 - Superdrug!.
My second favourite product is the body mist (Blissful mistful) it smells so beautiful its a balance between sweet and floral and that is the most gorgeous sent out there in the perfume/mist range overall Zoe's line is by far my favourite of all the products I've ever tried.
I have recommended these products to a fair few of my friends and i recommend you try these products yourself and maybe recommend a friend also i have fallen in love with Zoella's beauty brand and i will forever buy her products.
£8 - Superdrug
overall i give there products a 9.5 out of 10 :)))
adioss
Toni xXx

2 comments:

Sjoukje Croux on 18 October 2014 at 12:33 said...

They look so lovely! Too bad I can't get my hands on any of her products as I live in The Netherlands. X
www.lemontierres.com

Unknown on 18 October 2014 at 12:58 said...

you can order online hun,you could possibly find them on ebay somewhere x

Post a Comment

 

The Lifeless Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos